IT & Technology
The IESF IT and Technology sector covers the following general areas:
– first, technology software & services, including companies that primarily develop software in various fields such as the Internet, applications, systems, database management and/or home entertainment and companies that provide information technology consulting and services, as well as data processing and outsourced services;
– second, technology hardware & equipment, including manufacturers and distributors of communications equipment, computers & peripherals, electronic equipment and related instruments;
– third, semiconductors and semiconductor equipment manufacturers.
Also, companies that provide communications services primarily through a fixed-line, cellular, wireless, high bandwidth and/or fiber optic cable network.
- Barbara Blinninger Practice Group Leader
- Chris Geary Practice Group Member
- Daniel Liu Practice Group Member
- Elena Kvartalnova Practice Group Member
- Ludmila Gordeeva Practice Group Member
- Timothy Smith Practice Group Member
- Taija Stoat Practice Group Member